10/15/13

Trying out some new Green Mountain coffee

Green Mountain coffee is some of my favorite, and recently I got the opportunity to try a new flavor of their k-cup coffee called Three Continents blend.
I own a Keurig and love it to death, but I normally don't buy k-cups because they tend to be overpriced for what you get. However, if I come across a delicious flavor, I'm willing to wait for a sale to snag them (or somehow find a loose version of the coffee). I'm hoping Green Mountain offers both, because I've tried out this specific blend twice and I love the dark, rich, deep flavor.


Normally I go for a lighter, somewhat sweeter coffee, but this coffee has convinced me that I can try out deeper flavors that I also love. I find it to be perfect for cold autumn mornings. It's comforting and delicious.

Thanks Bzzagent for sending this free product to me!






Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Mountain coffee is one of the most popular brand in coffee so what's the matter of thinking just try it and take away the benefits.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete