3/14/13

Revlon Cloud

I recently came into a sum of marked-down nail polishes from Target the other day, including Revlon Top Speed in Cloud. I've actually had my eye on this shade for a little while, but I like to wait a little while until certain products (especially more expensive brands like Revlon) are on sale.

Cloud is a really interesting shade. It is a very, very, very pale blue lavender. It is what I would describe as an especially light pastel. I took these photos in the sun, so they are a tinge lighter than the actual color is indoors, but hopefully this blog post will be helpful none the less.

This is the first Top Speed line polish I've used, and I have to say that I do think that it dries down pretty fast, compared to other brands and other Revlon polishes. Another thing that I really liked is that I only needed one coat to get about 80% opacity. Plus, unlike a lot of other pastel shades, it wasn't thick or goopy - it was thin, but not too watery, and one coat seemed to dry down a little bit quicker than a standard polish. I am grateful for this because I have the worst time sitting around waiting for my nails to dry! It's like torture! :P

Now on to the swatches...





I think this shade is absolutely perfect for spring, especially Easter. I am adoring how my nails look right now! :) I've been wearing it for about 12 hours with a top coat, and so far so good. No chipping so far, so hopefully it'll stay that way!

My look today with my nails ~



Hope wherever you live you're experiencing some warm weather! Happy Springtime!
Whit

1 comment:

  1. oh i have these revlon shades and i love them, I really liked it. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete